10 Aug Access Point AP-2010
The AP-2010 is the communication center in the store that transmits price information to the labels.
Up to 10 000 labels can be managed per access point and the self-organizing network allows automatic label roaming without manual handling.
The high transmission rate of the 2.4 GHz wireless technology and intelligent task scheduling enables fast and secure updates to G1 labels of all sizes.
- Manages up to 10 000 G1 retail labels of all sizes
- Covers up to 1 900 m² depending on shop layout
- Low power consumption – powered by PoE or by low power wall plug
- Easy configuration and monitoring
- Optimized task scheduling and self-managed label roaming